Our promise to our clients
- We always endeavour to be on time but sometimes things happen outside of our control. If there are any delays that affect your appointment we will notify you.
- We are a free flow salon and respect your right of choice in who treats you at Urban Eden beauty, we are a team working towards the same goal of client satisfaction.
- We will ask for your email address for all appointment confirmation and reminders, please let us know if you do not want this to be used for news, special offers and marketing material.
- We respect your privacy, religion, lifestyle and confidentiality is at the heart of our what we do.
- We work hard to select the best products available for your treatments and at times without notice we may change brands, if a patch test is required we will contact you prior to your appointment.
- We aim to give 100% client satisfaction at all times, if you feel we are not achieving this please tell us before you tell anyone else.
- We will always try to resolve and settle any problems arising from treatments, client satisfaction and quality is of the upmost importance to us.
- We adhere to a strict 24 hour cancellation policy and keep electronic records of all missed appointments, lateness and cancellation fees owing. Full details can be found on this website under cancellation policy.
What we ask of our clients
- To arrive on time for your appointment and to allow for traffic and parking. There are 90 FREE car parking spaces so be patient and 1 will become available.
- To complete and sign our consultation form.
- To inform us at anytime of anything that could affect your treatment with us including but not limited to medicine, pregnancy, illness, operations, cosmetic procedures, fillers, botox, AHA, BHA and other topical treatments.
- To read and adhere to our strict 24 hour cancellation policy, this will be enforced at all times but rest assured we will exercise our discretion when dealing with delicate or matters of a sympathetic nature.
- To respect our staff, clients and premises.
- To inform us in person, telephone or by email of any problems arising or concerning your treatments.
- To give us the opportunity to leave you feeling 100% satisfied with the service you have received and if not to tell us first before you tell anyone else.
- To make a note of your appointment and check your confirmation emails, your appointment is your responsibility.
Left to right Kerry- Owner/Therapist, Amy- Head Therapist
Firstly thank you for taking the time to look at the website and for visiting the salon (if you have done so and if you haven't we look forward to welcoming you). Amy and I have worked together as a team for over 7 years now but, have have known one another for in excess of 13 years. It is this along with a combined experience of working in and serving the community of Chandlers Ford that makes us different to some other salons.
We pride ourselves on quality products, adequate time, personalised treatments and thorough understanding of our role as your therapist, no two people are the same so why should any 2 treatments be? However the quality and standard of your treatment is paramount and should always be the same amongst all of our team. We are always keen to hear feedback and take on board any suggestions, we are not happy unless you are.
Myself and the girls are all trained to NVQ level 3 standard with additional training in Medik8 skincare and chemical peels, Rejuvapen Micronedling, Lightfusion phototherapy facials, Lycon female intimate waxing, Vita Liberata spray tanning, LVL Lash lift, Mii brow and make up, CND Shellac, CND Vinylux, Hopi ear candles, IBX nail repair, Footlogix Pediceuticals, Barbicide and Mundo salon hygiene, Behind the mask and MASCED (skin surveillance) training and many more treatments.
We are continually working to improve your experience at Urban Eden beauty by altering the salon and attending courses and professional standards conferences and exhibitions to bring you the latest, best treatments and products available. Follow us on Facebook, twitter and instagram to keep up to date with special offers, news and see some of our work.
We hope to see you soon!